• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

On The Town Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right looks like this mini meet is on. I'm going, shall we say 12.0 clock. Come on lads the girls are ganging up:armycigar:

GIRLS. Astoness, Lynne, Kelly, Vicki, Mrs Frothy

LADS. Frothy, Templer, Max

Last edited:
Right looks like this mini meet is on. I'm going, shall we say 12.0 clock. Come on lads the girls are ganging up:armycigar:

LADS. Frothy, Templer, Max

COME ON LADS !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bull mini meet Saturday 4th September 12.o clock

LADS.
approval.gif
Frothy, Templer, Max

Last edited:
Is The Bull in the Gun Quarter ? You know me i will end up at the Bull @ Stechford and its been demolished . lol Max

GIRLS.
Astoness, Lynne, Kelly, Vicki, Mrs Frothy

LADS.
approval.gif
Frothy, Templer, Max

If i get there first if and sit in the hidey hole, no one else would fit in lol lol lol

GIRLS. Astoness, Lynne, Kelly, Vicki, Mrs Frothy, terryb18's other half ( forgot your name sorry:rolleyes:)

LADS.
approval.gif
Frothy, Templer, Max, terryb18,

Come on Lads !!!!

GIRLS. Astoness, Lynne, Kelly, Vicki, Mrs Frothy, Pat,

LADS.
approval.gif
Frothy, Templer, Max, terryb18, chocks2,

We're catching up:)
Come on Lads !!!!

Last edited:
evening all....:headhit::headhit::headhit: thats for the lads:D there will no eviction of the hidey hole cos once us gals are seated we aint moving for no one:pour drinks will be bought to us by the bar staff who will be informed on our arrival at what intervals we will require top ups...we shall only go to the loo one at a time so you cant all dive in when we are not there:pi see that chocks has now tried to even up the score but we still have it by a short head:D

froth..terrys other half is named pat...

lyn

you tell em lyn us girls are going to win so there is no need to protest it wont get them anywhere

evening all....:headhit::headhit::headhit: thats for the lads:D there will no eviction of the hidey hole cos once us gals are seated we aint moving for no one:pour drinks will be bought to us by the bar staff who will be informed on our arrival at what intervals we will require top ups...we shall only go to the loo one at a time so you cant all dive in when we are not there:pi see that chocks has now tried to even up the score but we still have it by a short head:D

froth..terrys other half is named pat...

lyn

Women going to the toilet on their own. What a joke

to avoid a punch up in the hidey hole froth i think it would be the best option..:D

thanks froth...beach towels sounds good:D...mind you if you want to be certain of getting there before us girls you could always stay the night on friday..they do rooms...:)

evening kel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back